For your security, do not respond to emails requesting data or access codes, Banco Unión S.A. It is NOT its policy to ask its clients for confidential information through the mail or any other means.
Banco Unión also recommends:
- Frequently change the password you use in internet banking services.
- Do not accept if your application asks you to "remember the password"
- Don't let others see your password
- Do not use the same password.
- Do not share, disclose or display any of the following data:
- Uninet/Unimóvil Plus access user
- Uninet/Unimóvil Plus access code
- Personal information
- Use a complex password that is difficult to guess but that you can remember.
- Do not use obvious data to create your password such as: birthdays, addresses, names of relatives, etc.
- Do not write down your password in insecure or accessible places, we recommend that you memorize it.
- If you notice something strange or suspicious in the application, do not carry out operations and contact the bank.